Anybody building headlight relay harness? - Page 5 - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Anybody building headlight relay harness?

Featured Replies

You're welcome. Some day I may get around to doing this type of things for others. But I should have believed you when you talked about how much time it takes. I'd like to do things like this, but right now I need to spend more time on my car. My goal is to have it finished in 18-21 months. We'll see...

Not that there is anything wrong with the .gif image that Arne posted, but if someone wants the diagram in a slightly larger image, here is a .jpeg that just about fills a 1024X768 screen at less than 60kb file size

post-5874-14150796544481_thumb.jpg

Any improvement apon existing drafts and graghs will not be discouraged. But mearly thanked for.

Thanks, and any improvements that any one else make are more than welcome.

Dave

May sound stupid but as far as I can tell the end conector circled in red goes to the switch.

post-9867-14150796544826_thumb.gif

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.