IGNORED

I lost to a Honda CRX...or did I?

LOL great stories!!! I race the damn ricers around here all the time! I've only been beat by one. He has an eclipse with twin turbos and NOS!! He was messing with me so good one day! I kept up with him for a bit till he got boost and then just to rub it in he hit the bottle and it spit blue flames out the pipe!! not going to lie it hauled a$$!!!

Matman and I were coming home from a track day at Buttonwillow, and we were getting on the freeway and there was this MORON in a riced out Civic getting on with us. His gigantic body kit had all the useless vents with the chicken wire, you know the type. Anyway I could see him swerving around and passing people and generally being a jackass in the rearview mirror. When he pulled up along side, I looked at him, dropped to 3rd and just left him. It was so bad I thought he didn't go or missed a shift or something. So I slowed up, waited for him again and did it again. By this time Mat is laughing his arse off. I waited again. This time Mat shows him 4 fingers, and I walk the guy in 4th gear. I slow again. 5th gear, same thing. His engine is SCREAMING and my Z is at maybe 3500 rpm in 5th still accelerating away from him. My Z had SU's and 3.70 gears at the time and I was walking this guy in 5th gear at maybe 70 mph. That's pathetic. We were pretty much laughing in his face at this point. He kept trying these insane passes on the right and I wouldn't let him by, so finally the moron passed a SEMI IN THE EMERGENCY LANE ON A BRIDGE. Retard. I let him go at that point more out of a concern for the rest of the people on the road than anything else.

Where I lived in CA we had a bunch of riced out 85ish Supras and Celicas. We even had one that lived right across the street. A friend and I went over and talked to the guys about going to one of our monthly autoxes. None of them would go, they all made excuses about needing their CAI or their body kit or whatever before they could actually race the car. Funny, cause they had no problem driving 50 mph down our residential street where the kids play all the time, and they sure would rev on me when we were in STOP AND GO traffic. Stupid stupid stupid...

Most street racing is just a matter of 'Is it worth the ticket'. These rice fools aren't worth my time or effort. I usually leave them at the light, but then do the limit and let them get caught. It also comes down to who has the biggest set of cojones.

Most street racing is just a matter of 'Is it worth the ticket'. These rice fools aren't worth my time or effort. I usually leave them at the light, but then do the limit and let them get caught. It also comes down to who has the biggest set of cojones.

LOL that is great I do the same thing sometimes!! I rev the crap out of my car let it jerk forward and then when the light turns green they are squeelen off at 3 times the speed limit while I just putt off the line and watch for cherries and berries!!!

Civic's will always be grocery getters to me no matter what Honda puts under the hood. Preludes are a different story. Unfortunately todays Civic ricer really only risks others personal safety in their relentless pursuit of mediocrity. Youth is wasted on the young I guess.

Early Z's are just rice from a different generation. Look at what's being done to 350's these days, just richer kids who can afford something nicer than a Civic.

• 1 year later...
qualifications for a rice "rocket":

1) 4 cylinders

2) Crappy exhaust with a tip 10x larger than the pipe

3) Asian driver (mostly)

4) excessive body kits

5) "chrome" hubcaps

6) fake boost gauge

7) massive rear wing

8) NO BRAINS

man. blame fast and the furious for making asians qualify as so called ricers.

believe me ive seen my share..

People also think I'm a ricer cause I drive a honda civic 4dr (daily driver) thats stock with a bike rack. haha its hilarous man. ROFL

A kid in a supra revved at me, and i shook my head then hes like WHAT U GOT A PROBLEM?!?! then he revs again and bones out. im like yeah yeah pick on a civic YOURE COOL NOW!!!LOL