where can i get this shirt? - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

where can i get this shirt?

Featured Replies

http://510garage.com/photos/displayimage.php?album=39&pos=3

Ive been lookin all over for this shirt, its the white one with the large datsun logo with the red circle that the guy standing behind the 510 has. I cant find this one anywhere. I dont like the logo on the ones that msa sells, and all others I find have small logos in the upper corner. If anyone knows where to get these I would like to get one. thanks

john

http://510garage.com/photos/displayimage.php?album=39&pos=3

Ive been lookin all over for this shirt, its the white one with the large datsun logo with the red circle that the guy standing behind the 510 has. I cant find this one anywhere. I dont like the logo on the ones that msa sells, and all others I find have small logos in the upper corner. If anyone knows where to get these I would like to get one. thanks

john

Oh, Bill.......................................................

Did you get the Xmas present I emailed to you?????????????

i think ebay has just the logos.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Does msa have that exact same one? The one on their site and catalog has a larger circle like the pepsi design with the top half red and bottom half blue. And a small logo on front and big logo on the back. I dont like logos on the back of my shirts for some reason. I just ordered one from ebay with the design i want, but it has blue ringers on the sleeves and neck. I hope I got the right size. I hate buying clothes without trying them on first but it was only 12 bucks.

  • Author

sorry I was writing that while you guys posted. ignore my q about msa.

Hey there John,

Have you checked out this site's Z Club Store yet ?????????

Rick.

:devious: :devious:

  • Author

I would like that alot if it only had a larger "Z" logo on the front middle. For some reason I cant stand wearing shirts with logos on the back, it feels weird, like the logo should be on the front. idk, probably sounds weird. I do like how they have the sizes with measurments so you can order in confidence. I ended up ordering one of these, it has the logo like I want, I would have prefered it without the blue collars though. All you chi-town Z guys keep an eye out for me cuz I'll probably be wearing this shirt everywhere I go.:)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Large-Datsun-T-shirt-retro-style-car-tee_W0QQitemZ8360725477QQcategoryZ15687QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.