IGNORED

skyline 240k 1977 not for sele!

Amsterdam

Hey hey! Another user! They seem to be pouring in from everywhere now! The old c110 is going to be as collectible as i thought it would! Welcome :D Nice car, nice rims :rambo: What are the specifications of your car - ie modifications etc? There are many here who have already discovered the wonder of the c110! Hope to see some more pictures :)

Tom

Nice welcome to the club. What are the chances of one or you hooking A yank up with a old skyline?

What are you looking for and how much are you willing to pay? There's a few out here (Japan) for sale. They will pass through Customs, DOT, EPA, NHTSA no problem if over 25 years old.

Welcome to the forums!! It's so great to have another member, especially one from so far away. :) I am sure we will be of great help to you and maybe you can help us out too :) Please feel free to post more pictures of your beautiful car in your gallery.

Nice welcome to the club. What are the chances of one or you hooking A yank up with a old skyline?

Money talks Bill!!

What are you looking for and how much are you willing to pay? There's a few out here (Japan) for sale. They will pass through Customs, DOT, EPA, NHTSA no problem if over 25 years old.

I'd like to get another 72 GT. I just don't know how much they cost anymore or what the freight would be to the US!