Any Portland area 240z junkyards? - United States - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Any Portland area 240z junkyards?

Featured Replies

I've heard that there were 240z "junkyards" in Scapoose and Gresham. Does anyone have addresses?

The one in Gresham closed about 2-3 years ago. It was called All-Z .

Don't know about the one in Scapoose, but you might check Danny's Datsun down in Eugene (I believe).

Enrique

There are some along Columbia Blvd and one in Sherwood . Any more it is just a hit and miss to find a Z of any year . There had been a good '75 some months back in Sherwood. What are you looking for ? PM me if you want. Gary

but you might check Danny's Datsun down in Eugene (I believe).

Enrique

Danny's is in Sutherlin. He's got quite a pile of parts. Not a U-pullit kind of place. You can call him, or e-mail, but calling is easiest way to catch him quickly.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Thanks guys. All Zs was one of the places I was thinking of.

I'm not in huge need of anything. Was more thinking of spending an afternoon "antiquing" through stuff.

I also thought there was a "Z Parts Barn" in Washington?

Any of you NW guys know of any clubs or enthusiasts in the Tacoma, WA area? I live just S of Tacoma and am looking to buy my 1st 240z.

Thanks in advance.

Danny's is in Sutherlin. He's got quite a pile of parts. Not a U-pullit kind of place. You can call him, or e-mail, but calling is easiest way to catch him quickly.

If anyone really does get in touch with Danny's, I'd love to hear about it. I've e-mailed and left a message on his phone, no reply to either.

  • 4 weeks later...

Update - I don't know what the issues earlier were, but I have been able to contact Danny's on the phone a couple times this past week.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.