put my eibachs on correctly this time - Suspension & Steering - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

put my eibachs on correctly this time

Featured Replies

but the front is still a little higher. about 2 1/2 finger gap at the rear and just over 4 fingers at the front. Any suggestions? Oh yeah, I got one of my ZG flares on. the paint is still drying on the others. I don't know, does it look right? seems like the front should be a little lower.

lowered.jpg

zg_flare.jpg

  • Author
Looks good so far. I wouldnt change your ride hight looks ok to me
yes, in actuality, every 240 I have owned and lowered has been a little taller in front, I was hoping this would be different.

Same here, I have noticed that the front is generally higher. It makes the car look like it's ready to haul some serious arse. Your car looks great, and I love the zg flares.

Very pretty. The flares look sweet. I especially like the oven and fridge in the garage :ninja:

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

are those 15" Konig Rewinds with ZG flairs?!

WOW.. thats what I wanna do..

time to order some Konigs.. hehe

  • Author
Very pretty. The flares look sweet. I especially like the oven and fridge in the garage :ninja:
Oven is for powdercoating, the fridge is for essential hydration! You can see the Z31 brake that I powdercoated 350Z daytona blue for someone today hanging in the first pic here

Prox, yes, they are 15" rewinds, from the NASA deal. $275, delivered!

Here it is with the flares installed, just finished!

flares_installed_0011.jpg

flares_installed_0021.jpg

  • Author

I think I'm gonna paint the lower rocker panels and under the rear bumper black to match the flairs and front bumper, so it will flow better. My wife won't let me paint the hood black.

by the way what front body kit that? Do u have a pic of the front of the car? looks great!!!

Looks great those Konig Rewinds fill the guards better than I would have thought they could. How wide are they? Have you done anything special to get it to fill the guards better?

  • Author

its the new msa version 3 bumper, I;ll take pics later today.

The Konigs are 15x7 +0 with 1" spacers. I'm running 280 hubs up front for my toyota brakes, because thats what the spacers were made for, and the wheels don't clear the brake without spacers. With the spacers, the tires sat a little out of the fenders, which led to the flares.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.