IGNORED

Early Z

Sean Dezart

This thread does have value because it causes education to occur.

For info

HS30, HS30A, RS30 and RS30A are the codes supported by my third revision SEP 73 IPC. Only the HS30 and RS30 appear on the firewalls. The A is for automatic variant and highlights through the text.

My 2 C

Steve

Halz,

Hi Hayden,

have been busy lately scouring for vins and info around the place with some success, but allas nothing on the web yet. I will get there one day. Have got a whole lot more of the left hand steer stuff on seperate spread sheets now and is good for cross ref on engines details.

cheers

Steve:)

OH, ... MY GAWD !!!!!!!!!!

Steve,

Resurfacing this thread could possibly send poor Alan into overloaded hyperventilation.ROFL

Reading back through this thread, I did notice that, on 28 Sept. 2005, at 08:49 P.M, Alan used that great Australian saying that has seen our latest T.V. ad trying to lure English tourists to visit us being BANNED.

BL**DY H*LL !!!!, all we really want is their money .ROFL

Rick.

:devious: :devious: