IGNORED

Z's and Snow

Datsun-Fever

You can do it, but they really weren't meant to be driven in it. It's pretty much like driving any RWD car without ABS that doesn't weigh very much in the snow. I did it because I had no other vehicle and it is very doable, you just have to give yourself and those around you a lot of space.

i would (and did) get a beater for the winter. a while ago i had a little honda crx for a beater and even being fwd that thing was a pain in the snow/icy roads always sliding around and such. locking up the brakes mid turn on ice and slaming into a curb is not fun either. i believe the z is a like 2-300lbs lighter than a crx and rwd, dont know that i would risk that in bad weather conditions. i guess it can be done and if you must i would suggest that you be real careful and take it to one of those hands free washers where you can use the pressure washer and spray down the underbody and fenderwells often to try and keep the rust away. good luck man.