IGNORED

New CBS show will feature a '70 Z

nwcubsman

(I have sold two 240Z's in the past - I admit my sin) and I have never had a woman call on the ad.

The girl didn't call him. From what I saw, they met in some Internet chat room, and he showed her a picture of the car as they started talked about him selling it, and he got her to meet him for the test drive.

Hey 73,

I drive mine in the rain. Maybe not pristine, but very nice and only 55,000 miles. You don't drive in the rain in Oregon, you don't drive!

I wish my car was pristine, but I do try to avoid the rain. However, I have been caught in the rain - anyone who claims differently is most likely lying! Besides, we know that salty roads are the true enemy of the Z.

On another note, unless they have another 240Z in the series, I won't be watching it - I thought the show was really lame. I could have "profiled" the guy better. Once we knew he had a 240Z, we could have tracked shipments to the area from MSA or Victoria British!

......On another note, unless they have another 240Z in the series, I won't be watching it - I thought the show was really lame. I could have "profiled" the guy better. Once we knew he had a 240Z, we could have tracked shipments to the area from MSA or Victoria British!

Or if this was real, he might have even been a member here!

I doubt you will see that car again. It belonged to the killer, and next week they will have a new killer. It's just a new show like CSI, but this one uses profilers to 'get into the killer's mind' hence the name of the show.

In away, I was expecting to see Agent Mulder, who was an FBI profiler.

No prob, other bloody 280z dude, yeah, even when I owned a 74.5 260z (the big bumper version, basically a 280z but 2.6 liter and no fuel inj)...even the 260z had a lot more refinement than my 72...the 72 seems like a strong wind could blow it away,...I wonder how much a 280z door weighs in comparison.

albeit, it wouldn't be much heavier, but if the handle can be held up and locked, then it has got to weigh something heavier, even if just a few ounces, I would think....