IGNORED

Western Australian Z-Day, 18th Sept

halz

For all you Western Australians out there, a friendly reminder of the next Sunday's Z-Day. This will be the 4th (I think?) annual Z-day should be a great afternoon out. Last year some 25 Z-cars turned up - wil there be more this year?

For more details, visit www.wazcars.com or read below:

Z Day 2005

Sunday 18th September

12:00pm– 4:00pm

Wireless Hill in Ardross (entry via Telefunken Drive from Macallum Cres or Almondbury Drive)

Events:

All comers 240Z & 260Z 'Peoples Choice Competition'

240Z & 260Z REGISTER web site 'SUPPORTERS PERPETUAL TROPHY COMPETITION'

Informal tours by the OWNERS of selected 240Z & 260Z's.

If you own a 240Z or 260Z and would like to show your car at Z Day please contact Vaughan (vaughan@wazcars.com ).

Z Day 2004 was very successful, with approximately 25 Z cars in attendance.

Hey Halz,

I'm not trying to hijack your post, but thought I would also chime in and let Sydney based people know that the Sydney Z Club is holding their annual Concours also this Sunday the 18th September at Gannons Park, Lugarno which is on the corner of Forest Road and Isaac Street, Peakhurst.

The day is part of the annual Lugarno Lions Club Spring Fair and features food stalls and entertainment as well as approximately 400 classic cars and some 150 classic and vintage motorcycles.

There should be at least 30 zeds on display.

• 1 month later...