IGNORED

Front Framerails Damaged by Sway Bar

texasz

I thought that there were some threads that discussed this and had pix of the damage as well as the solutions to fix/prevent this (i.e. boxing in the framerail at the mounting location and running the mounting bolt all the way through from top to bottom). However, I can not locate this information and more importantly I could not find any pix! Can anyone please help?

I'm still looking for pix of someone's damaged frame rail and someone's fixed/preventive method in place please.

Take a look at what we make for this problem area (www.baddogparts.com - product section). They are now $25/set plus shipping or if you're handy make them yourself. All that torque has to go somewhere....

Ok, I looked but your site lists them at $40/set. I'm also curious if the set is only for one side or both (i.e. do I need two sets or one)? Do these come with installation instructions for placement etc?