I need a rebuilt head - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

I need a rebuilt head

Featured Replies

Well I took my cylinder head in yesterday and they called me back saying it was cracked :cry: . If anyone knows where to get a rebuilt cylinder head or one that doesnt have a camshaft in it because I already bought one before I took it in, please let me know. I need an N-42 with the round ports. Thanks

  • Author

Thanks for the reply. I checked your link but it says error file not found. Is there a way you could send me a link to their homepage. Thanks

  • Author

Yeah I figured out how to do it, but they dont have my cylinder head. They only have the one for turbo FI and Carb one but not the N-47 with the round exhaust ports and fuel injection. Thanks

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
Yeah I figured out how to do it, but they dont have my cylinder head. They only have the one for turbo FI and Carb one but not the N-47 with the round exhaust ports and fuel injection. Thanks

2.8 Liter, 1975-83, Inline 6 Cylinder, OHC, Carb, 280ZX; Cast #47, P90, N47; VIN #L28E; / List Price $345.00

This one is a little confusing since it says P90 mixed in there, but it appears to be an N47.

  • Author

That one is a little confusing. I have been looking on ebay and found a guy that may have that head. If anyone finds any other ones or sites please let me know. Thanks

where the hell is turlock, im in S.E and have one u can have!

  • Author

I wish I wouldve read these posts earlier :( . I had to buy one for 380.00. It was free shipping and no core charge and now I have a brand new camshaft that I cant use because it comes with one. e racer1999, my old head was missing a liner too, I wonder whats up with that, my exhaust manifold is cracked right where the liner is missing also. So guess what else I have to get An exhaust manifold, does anyone have an N-47 exhaust manifold with no cracks and the EGR hookup that they can give me :nervous: and I will pay shipping through paypal or check or money order. Thanks for the help guys

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.