Help me find a Z - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Help me find a Z

Featured Replies

  • Author

Well that was what I was thinking too and was going to do until I ran across the little problem of the whole chasis being tweaked. I have fixed a lot of really messed up cars (like a f150 that got rolled end over end 3 times) and the end results are not quite as sturdy as what I would call strait. That, and by the time I was done I would spend more trying to fix what I have.

  • Author

You're right, that is a steal, the only thing is that I have 2 or 3 of everything that I need to build a complete car. I would just end up with another drivetrain sitting in my garage that I wouldn't use that I paid for.

  • Author

Wow! I just got a quote on what it would cost to get a car delivered from Oregon to Nebraska. $1100!!!! :surprised Time to find some other options that are closer by, any ideas?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Thanx for the support bill!! :D I don't suppose you have any ideas on a cheap way to get that shell up here do you? Cuz, if I go that route it will still cost me about the same with the cost of the shell and the freight and no offense, but the rust free one still sounds better. I will say one thing though, you are a LOT more punctual then that guy in washington, he still hasn't gotten back to me yet!!! :mad:

The other bad,

Evidently he was the Nissan dealer, he knows how to sell a car,and whay the list on the parts is.

Look at the pictures-sure looks like a hole letting light through the one of the rockers...

Will

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.