IGNORED

Victor's quiver

go z racer, go

The first car that i drove was a suzuki sj 410 when iwas twelve, then in 1992 my Dad gifted me his 73 Datsun 260c coupe soft top,that car was my first love a loved it, and it was in perfect condition the interior and the paint, but a year after my dad had an accident with that car and i lost it....... my very first car is my 280ZX 2+2, i paid for it 5000 US$ ... very expensive, but that is a really rare car here in COLOMBIA and is too good condition....

The first car that i drove was a suzuki sj 410 when iwas twelve, then in 1992 my Dad gifted me his 73 Datsun 260c coupe soft top,that car was my first love a loved it, and it was in perfect condition the interior and the paint, but a year after my dad had an accident with that car and i lost it....... my very first car is my 280ZX 2+2, i paid for it 5000 US$ ... very expensive, but that is a really rare car here in COLOMBIA and is too good condition....

You're in the wrong thread!