IGNORED

240K in the UK

Mr Camouflage

Hey, thats like my old car, except I didn't have a 240K 'GT' ! :ermm:

On the topic of 240K prices, I had an interesting chat to a guy last week and he know's of people buying these cars, slightly restoring them to original condition and shipping them off from Oz to the Middle East from between $15,000 - $25,000 a pop!!! He reckons mine would fetch $15K easy, in current condition. Apparently they, like us enthusiasts, regard these cars very highly and will pay top dollar (may be not top $ for some of the oil sheiks LOL ). The 240K's/Skylines C110 are considered cars of prestige and high class for these fellas, I guess in a way it's heartening to know that others also appreciate a fine, but far too often under-rated car.

Adding fuel to the fire I had 4 emails/different guys from Kuwait wanting to buy my coupe I advertised last year, one as recently as last Thursday!

I definitely will not be selling this time though, way too rare nowadays...

James

Probably at least a couple of thou... My parents just recently shipped a home's worth of furniture and belongings to the middle east [dubai] and that was up around the $2k mark, so i imagine a car would be a similar ask...

• 2 months later...

my cousen was goen to sell her 240k to sum people in the uk looked twice as bad as that for 3000 and thay where goen to pay for the shipen over there all up i think it was about 9000 in english money euro i think its called