Eifel Historic rally 2005 - Page 2 - Racing - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Eifel Historic rally 2005

Featured Replies

Hi Guus,

this video is unbelievable !!! Remind me next year, I have to see this life.

But I didn't know that you have an ex. James Bond car, with all that fog equipment on board. :laugh:

This white/yellow Audi 200, I never seen something similar.

CU you at the dutch meeting.

Rainer

  • Author

Rainer,

In august Trier is coming, that's WRC!!! Plus a bonus of 30 oldies, without me :cry:

But here's another movie

Starts with some fast Skoda's

post-1340-14150795676371_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Some close ups from the accident, what a lucky man I was!!!

post-1340-14150795679482_thumb.jpg

post-1340-14150795680023_thumb.jpg

  • 1 month later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Loved the video, Guus. Just great!

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.