Car Show October 1st. (Early Notification): - United States - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Car Show October 1st. (Early Notification):

Featured Replies

Just an early FYI.

I understand that registration opens July 20th.

post-2635-14150795517757_thumb.jpg

ROFL My 240Z will be at the show...for suuuuuurrreeee....!!! ROFL

The place is REALLY nice...

  • 3 weeks later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Yes, Brat is Classic Subaru..and Subaru360, Samba van & picup... Ever gone to the Unique Little Car Show? They were also the key in Japan to thrive automobile history! :)

  • 1 year later...

what happened to the katysnest website?

what happened to the katysnest website?

It works for me. Also, the show is Sep. 30 not Oct. 1

I am getting a message that the domain is expired.

MX FAIL MX Category ERROR: I couldn't find any MX records for katysnest.com. If you want to receive E-mail on this domain, you should have MX record(s). Without any MX records, mailservers should attempt to deliver mail to the A record for katysnest.com. I can't continue in a case like this, so I'm assuming you don't receive mail on this domain.

Mail FAIL Connect to mail servers ERROR: I could not find any mailservers for katysnest.com.

Pinging www.katysnest.com [69.25.142.11]:

Ping #1: * [No response]

Ping #2: * [No response]

Ping #3: * [No response]

Ping #4: * [No response]

[No times available]

Done pinging www.katysnest.com!

Both the mail server and domain are down.

Weird?!? I'm getting a re-direct to something about texas?? I geuss Kogi san is too buisy with the show to know his site has fallen off the map.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.