IGNORED

What do you think of this look?

bemmerguy714

Dreco--that's a pretty sweet lookin car if you're referring to your Avatar....

Bemmerguy---Dreco's avatar--is that the front end look you're after, right?

Just BE careful....I love using the clutch with my Zed....it's really easy to knudge things with the front bumper without tweaking anything...but that's just not a possibility with that front end you got.

Once its painted please post pictures...A while back I made a post with the title 'what does everyone think of this front spoiler?' and the picture was the spoiler you got....I like it, but alas, I am choosing the BRE spook spoiler....it, by itself, seems to change too much of the look of the car...but I like it, and I'd like to see what it looks like on your rig when its painted and done.

Have a good 4th!!!!!

Dreco--that's a pretty sweet lookin car if you're referring to your Avatar....

Bemmerguy---Dreco's avatar--is that the front end look you're after, right?

Just BE careful....I love using the clutch with my Zed....it's really easy to knudge things with the front bumper without tweaking anything...but that's just not a possibility with that front end you got.

Once its painted please post pictures...A while back I made a post with the title 'what does everyone think of this front spoiler?' and the picture was the spoiler you got....I like it, but alas, I am choosing the BRE spook spoiler....it, by itself, seems to change too much of the look of the car...but I like it, and I'd like to see what it looks like on your rig when its painted and done.

Have a good 4th!!!!!

Yea thats pretty much the look i'm going for. I have the lheadlight covers thou. Its going to the paint shop this tuesday. i'll definitally post pics.

I like the front end, mostly because I'm planning on getting the same one, haha. The carbon-fiber BRE wing looks pretty good too, I'm not much of advocate for wings on Z's, but it doesn't look too bad.

- Ian

thanks, its gona look so good when its painted. Its at the paint shop now. Now i'm just slowly collectiing interior parts until the car comes back. Should be fun.... :ermm:

ANywho i'll post picks when its painted. Its gona take 4 monthes..... :eek: ........ :ermm: .......... :stupid:

I think your selection for the rear spoiler is great and time specific as well! Why not stay time specific and go with the BRE style (Spook) front air dam. But as they say....each to his own!

I think your selection for the rear spoiler is great and time specific as well! Why not stay time specific and go with the BRE style (Spook) front air dam. But as they say....each to his own!

I was actually gona do that but my dad didnt like that look (i'm mostly building the car for him). As for me. I like that BRE sytle. oh well. I do like the way it will look after paint thou. I'll post pics when its done.