Going to my FIRST Datsun meet...! - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Going to my FIRST Datsun meet...!

Featured Replies

I am headed to Canby for my very first Datsun Show. I have been to many Show-N-Shine and Mopar events but this is my first Datsun/Nissan event. Hope to buy a few things and see a lot of cars. I think the weather will be dicey but what is new in Orygone?

Is this the"Blue Lake" Event? If so take photos! Oh heck, take photos at any Nissan/Datsun event!

Yea, this is the new-improved version of the blue lake event. I will be there, too!! Zsaint, make sure you stop by the Ztherapy booth and say HI. I will be wearing my club shirt... (and hat too if it's raining!!)

Oh yea, and I will be bringing the camera. :D

  • Author

Great! I will bring my Olympus and take a few pics. I will bring my rain suit and my hat and an umbrella. You just cannot be too dry these days. I will have on a Ping rain hat (my Z hat if it is dry!) so look for an old worn out fat guy! See you guys tomorrow!

Try not to have TOO much fun! I'm jealous. Talk about rain!

Is it a judged show?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

26th Z: I don't know what their classes are. I will let you know when I return today. I would guess they have stock and modified classes for 70-78 Z's. Maybe the entrants do the voting? We'll see!

  • Author

Well, it did not rain and the weather was good, for Orygone. Not many cars there yet. Not many venders there either. Maybe the cars and venders will show up tomorrow

Hi Loren,

I will be at the show again tomorrow. Burgandy '73 240Z. Please stop and introduce yourself. I was right in front of the Z Therapy booth today.

See ya tomorrow!!!

Bryan

  • Author

I was there and saw your Z. Nice car, by the way. I had on the Classic Z Car hat. We talked about the carb heating system.

It is good to see the cars up close. I bought my Z in CA and drove it to Salem. I had it about 30 days before totally disassembling it. Now I can see where everything goes!

I'll be back up in the AM.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.