IGNORED

Display Quality 240Z Photo

Pooh2002

I'm a newbie on this site but a charter member of a couple of 350Z sites.I have a great project going for the SEMICON West tradeshow in San Francisco. I have gotten Nissan to provide a 35th anniversary edition of the 350Z for display at the show. I want to make a display board that shows the evolution of electronics from the 240Z to the 350Z. I need a display quality photo of a stock 240Z. 3/4 side shot from the front would work best. It has to be high resolution -at least 300 dpi - Have searched this site and all of the Nissan NA sites. Lots of great pictures but nothing quite works. I will be glad to give credit for the photo on the display board

If mine is out of the paint shop in time, I'll send one to you, but I only have a few days before leaving on a month long trip. If the weather gods stay cool, I should be able to send you a 3 MGPXL photo of a nicely redone '70 240Z.

Mike,

Thanks for the suggestion. The picture of the orange 240Z in the Wallpaper section is the best 240 photo I've seen. The original is on the Nissannews.com site. I have contacted them for permission to crop the photo and use it in the display.

240Z's didnt have electronics, they had electrics.

Everything was analouge.

Except for the radio ...

I don't know about the early AM-only unit but the AM/FM made by Hitachi has transistors and even has a single integrated circuit.