replacement rotors (Aus) - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

replacement rotors (Aus)

Featured Replies

Ouch!

I need to have my disks machined but I thought I'd check out the cost of replacing the whole rotor assembly (disk/hub) while I'm at it. The price from Repco in Western Australia is an eye-watering $203 each! I've replaced Holden disk rotors for about $30ea so this seems a little OTT to me...

Can anyone suggest an alternative - one that doesn't require new calipers, or any special engineering work?

Thanks,

Hayden.

Can't suggest anywhere in WA, but one thing, Repco are ummmm, expensive for brake parts. Try a specialist brake parts supplier to the trade.

Have you checked with DBA (Disc Brakes Australia) ?

  • Author

DBA is where Repco are sourcing their disks...might be worth approaching them direct. Thanks for the tip.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Hayden, try Perth Brake Parts in Welshpool.

Most mechanics get their brake rotors, callipers and pads from there. They also re-sleave leaking master/slave brake & clutch cylinders too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.