240 vs 280 brake discs different? - Page 2 - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

240 vs 280 brake discs different?

Featured Replies

But do you, dealing in retail stuff, regularly insinuate that your customers are liars? That is what really chaps my a$$ about this interaction. And if you do, then I wouldn't give you any further business either.

All the more reason to talk to Sal, IMO

  • Author
All the more reason to talk to Sal, IMO

You're right, Carl, and I'll do that tomorrow. I was in meetings all afternoon and didn't get a chance to do it.

Mark: I'm not really trying to talk you into it, but if I was owning or running a business, I'd want to know when stuff like that happened. At a minimum, it provides an opportunity to educate employees on the proper care and feeding of the people who ultimately pay their salaries. CUSTOMERS

  • Author
Mark: I'm not really trying to talk you into it, but if I was owning or running a business, I'd want to know when stuff like that happened. At a minimum, it provides an opportunity to educate employees on the proper care and feeding of the people who ultimately pay their salaries. CUSTOMERS

Not a problem Carl. A good idea is a good idea.

It was their fault that they sent you the wrong part. Although I am going to have to say I do agree with dogma. Yes they made a mistake and sent you the wrong part, but you being just as bad as them did not notice until 6 months later. I do not want to make a big fuss with this, you do deserve credit for the item, but I feel you are at fault along with MSA

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.