IGNORED

attn: all WA members

pro240c

there is a photoshoot coming up in early May for OZDAT WA.

if you would like to become a member of this very friendly and outgoing club then please join us. there is the opportunity to sign up and become a financial member as well, with $50 being the annual fee.

we organise coastal cruises, rally days thru the hills, motorkhanas and autokhanas. we are also looking at becoming a CAMS affiliated club, so every member has a Level 2NS license straight out, as required for all CAMS events that don't involve racing (car rallies, m'khana's and autokhanas). good value methinks as this license also allowss you to participate in OTHER clubs' events :-D

there is no pressure to join us on the day if you decide to come along anyway. we're just chasing numbers for the photoshoot as this will event will see either Fast 4s or Hot 4s magazine in a few months. i know they suck but exposure is exposure... LOL

thanks for your attention and i will post date, places and times later. meanwhile i'll be bumping this thread to get all your attentions. :-D

Pro240c,

You may not have been told the full story about CAMS.

A Level 2 Non-Speed Licence costs $46.00 for 2005. After your club pays affiliation fees the club balance sheet will be going into the red, rather quickly too!..

I suspect you mean that your annual club subscription is $50. This entitles you to apply for a CAMS Licence at appropriate cost for the level that you require. These licences can cost up to $600 [iIRC].

Good luck with your affiliation, the new State Manager at CAMS is a great guy.

MOM

i meant the $50 is the start up fee, to organise PO Boxes, newsletters, websites, features etc etc.

if enough members vote on being CAMS affiliated at the first AGM then, yes, we will have to bump up the price to include the non-speed license - or just provide an option for it.

anyways - chasing numbers here folks. if you're interested, please post.

cheers.

My dam zed was supposed to be finished in December!! :stupid:

I'm getting so frustrated. Stupid engine conversion...

I would love to be there, I doubt my zed will be finished in time.

*IF ANYONE CAN FIND ME THE FRONT SECTION OF A 240Z HARNESS I WOULD BE SO HAPPY...also the wiring going into the ignition switch.*

But yeah, If someone has this, and could sell it to me it would hasten my progress immensely and I might be able to bring the zed down! I'm kinda stuck atm... sorry to add that in to this thread but it's related.. LOL kinda,

thanks.

the photoshoot will be behind Don Russell Homes at 290 Scarb Beach Rd, Osb Pk - middle to late May. it's an industrial area shoot.

no pressure to join either. even if you just want to come along and see what we're about that's cool.