IGNORED

Showus Yuh Wheels, Aussie!!

260DET

Rather than clutter up Vincent's Wats EOI topic with, errr, banter and comment, how about we post pics of our wheels and those we would like. Mine will be first cab off the rank, as an expression of goodwill :D

These are customised Volk Racing, 15 x 8" for the 225 R tyres.

mypic35.JPG

Hmmm, how come the image code doesn't work here, oh well best I can do.

Nice wheels Richard! I love the dish.

I have 5" steelies. But! Thanks to Alan T. soon the C110 will have the Watanabe RS-8 14x7.5 Type A and 14x9 Type R wheels that are sitting in my bedroom -

http://www.classiczcars.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=12505&sort=1&cat=3079&page=1

Sorry if they're too "ricey" Richard :nervous: They will be on the car in 2 weeks, promise.

Eeeeek, invasion of the killer Watanabe :tapemouth:

No doubt about it, they do look good but there are others, like the Longchamp XR4 :love: Buddy Club used to do the P1 in a 15 x 8 at a reasonable price but stopped making them just when my order went in for a set for the Zed, bummer. They would have looked interesting.

Just for a bit of variety it would be good to see some of the newer styles though, not all of them are blingy and some would look good on the Zed.