IGNORED

Add your interest for clear lenses!

spudea

A couple of servings of Uncle Bens should cure you!

Clear taillights on a Z-Maybe you should get a Honda...

The side markers are available already-always on ebay.

It is your Z, make it what you want it to be, but don't exzpect us to have the same version of perfection.

Will

I couldn't add the smiles for what ever reason.

It's because this thread was created in a place that was not intended for posting. "240z, 260z, 280z Discussion Forums" was set up to be a heading for all the other forums, not a place to post threads. Smilies, and "hot links" will not work here.

Carl,

can you tell I don't look past the title?

OOps!

Will

Yes, I understand. I don't look at them either, except when the smilies, quotes, and hot links don't work.

When that happens (or more correctly, doesn't happen) I look, and invariably it's becasue the thread was created in the wrong place.

I think they are the Alteza style lights and I am really not interested as I think they look disgusting on most cars except the IS200.

I knew someone was gonna wanna produce these for the Zed but honestly I laugh at people who put them on their cars and pay $500 for them. I'd rather buy a brand new set from Nissan for the obsurd $300 + than get a set of ricer lights.

YUk there I said it.