Ok, I need help on some wheel i.d. - Page 2 - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Ok, I need help on some wheel i.d.

Featured Replies

They are called SSR GPO's

They look almost exactly like Racing Hart Type C's

interesting , they say in the magazine article that they are Chevelon's as well as online

  • Author

I'm confused.

But that is nothing new... :)

So far the racing hart wheels are the most "economical" (if it even applies).

So I say they are those. ;)

B

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.