IGNORED

front air dam

green_machine

Hi all ya'll again. I recently bought a front air dam from MSA (this one) and I was wondering if there was any place on the internet with some kind of instructions on how to put it on. I know how to take off the factory part and I would most likely know how to put the new one on without any instructions. But I thought I would try to get some ideas first. Thanks for any answers.

I used the urethane model but it's probably about the same. As other have said you just need to take off the 3 existing pieces. I assume from the airdam link that you have an early model 260. You'll need to transfer your turn signals to the airdam. As I recall it's a bit tricky because of the curvature of the turn signal and the angle of the bolts coming out of it. If it's like the urethane version you'll have to drill holes yourself for all of the hardware.

Thanks all for the information. I haven't put it on yet due to the fact that I have a couple stripped nuts (like it is on everything I do on this car) so I have to find some way to work around that. Also, it is like the urethane one in the way that you have to drill your own holes.