IGNORED

Pmc.s

The C110

I was wondering if anyone could provide me with some decent quality pics of the PMC.S logo on so many early skylines. Also, if possible, some similar pics of the Racing Mate logo, and the love heart Skyline logo. Any help appreciated :classic:

Tom

Try using the search function on the forums and in the gallery. There are a couple of threads discussing what PMCS stands for and i'm pretty sure i saw some photos in them. Alan T's gallerry should ba a good place to look too. aka HS30-H

Look here

http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5568&highlight=PMC.S

Heeeey, prompt replies! Cheers Alan, ive just pm.ed you. Thanks craig, ill have a look around, although i was just browsing the thread youre referring to and the pics there are not the best... )= Anywhoo therse probably more somewhere around on this blasted forum... :D

Tom,

Got your PM - thanks.

Just sent some scans to the e-mail address provided.

Hope they are what you wanted.

Mr C,

PM received - thanks.

Just answered you with another PM.

Will scan Silvia illustration and send to you tomorrow. Hope you will like it.

Cheers,

Alan T.

Alan! These pictures are perfect! Many, many thanks!! My mate is pretty good with photoshop, so i should have no worries!

Lachlan, hmmm what do i plan to do with them :devious: Honestly though, i really love the graphics, maybe a poster for my room :rambo:

Tom