IGNORED

Yahoo Japan KPGC110 grille

g72s20

There's a small part in english that reads

"(Seller will not ship internationally.)"

But I guess there's always asking, perhaps, If you do manage to get ahold of one to get cast, I'd love to have one of the fibreglass ones you make from it :D

Oh and here is what it says roughly translated;

"It went out with the mistake of this one. Excuse it was not. Is not FRP make and it is something which flimsy we have not done and will be secure. Whether or not real thing as for? You do not understand, but they are rather good ones. We ask with the no claim no return. Renewal being completed: November 16th 19:56 Furthermore, also the part which the emblem is installed being attached, it gets off."

I'm sure Alan may be able to help us out if you're really interested, sometimes I can figure it out but other times I just get confused. :)

Im really keen on this one too, and id be happy to make moulds if the grille fell into my hands. However, his descriptions do appear a little shady [yes shady despite the shadiest of translations...] and it really does sound like a replica [keen eyes lachlan!]. Maybe none of us will get it anyway due to his 'no international shipping' policy...

Well I'm keen on getting/making a mould. I am not after an original piece of kit. I would be more than happy to go 50/50 with you Tom, so that the mould could be made. That would increase the total bid to increase our chance of winning it.

But I have no idea on this bidding forum. As for the I'tnl shipping, does anyone know some either going to or living at Japan?