IGNORED

Selling my rotisserie

Ed

please explain how i get to ones gallery. in the old days, before the upgrade it was easy- just click on my gallery from anyone's thread or post.thankyou very much.

Mike was suppose to put that link from the posts months ago. I guess it's never going to happen.

Vicky

please explain how i get to ones gallery. in the old days, before the upgrade it was easy- just click on my gallery from anyone's thread or post.thankyou very much.

On the left side of the screen you will see a list of links under Main Menu. Click "photo gallery". Once in the gallery scroll down to about the middle of the page and click "member gallery" then you have to click the letter of the alphabet of the member your looking for.

Edit: to get back to the home page from the gallery click the club logo on the top left.

I'd love to buy your rotisserie, but shipping it across the 49th Parallel to Wash. State would be too costly I'm afraid. Oh well, maybe I'll get someone to weld one up for me.

Gary