280zx or small block? - Page 2 - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

280zx or small block?

Featured Replies

  • Author

Well I get home from a wonderful day of school today because all I was thinking about was getting my car back when I hear awful news. It appears that there is some kind of transmission leak in the car. And since my dad just payed the guy earlier today so I could go up there and get it right away, he will probaly just take his time on it. Which means I will probaly not have my baby back untill Wednesday or Thursday. Its been way too long.

sorry to hear of your news...... keep your head up, though. absence makes the heart grow fonder.... or was that absinth.....

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.