IGNORED

C110 Indicator lense

The C110

Help!

At the weekend i put an extremely frustrating dent in my car, and as a result im now after a new left front fender indicator lense [not on the bumper] for a c110 240k. Anyone have one lying around at all? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey Tom,

I have had a look around for the spare I thought I had and cannot find it. But, the bloke I have just bought that ebay 240k from says he has some. I will find out tomorrow when I pick up the car, would you like me to buy a LH unit and send it over to you? He is in Sydney and I will be back there tomorrow.

Hey that would be great!! Umm i imagine it would be farily inexpensive? But yes go ahead, you know how much theyre worth and obviously youre not going to be convinced into spending an exorbitant amount on it. Ill pm you about payment and all the rest, cheers once again.

Tom

Hey Tom,

The bloke thinks he has some, there are two separate models, left and right. He didn't have them with the car tonight, however, he is going to have a look around tomorrow for them.

From memory, he is asking $25 each, sounds fair to me. I will let you know what transpires.

Thread Hijack warning...

Speaking of 240K's in Western Australia. I saw a nice one on the road on sunday. Saw it go past while waiting to get out on the main road, caught up to it near some traffic lights. Cruised next to it for a little while. 2 white skylines side by side, one C110, one R31 GTS-X.

Had to leave it behind though, the older guy driving it seemed intent on doing a few K's less than the speed limit.

Which reminds me of another story, completely unrelated.... my dad was out in his old beige L300, got to a roundabout, and at the other 2 entries to the roundabout were 2 other beige L300's. They all looked at each-other and couldnt quite believe it.

Ok, you can have your thread back now.

A plethora of information waiting for me! All sounds well, Bruce, im still interested based on your quote, so as soon as he uncovers one give me a yell (= Oh and apologies for the lack of a pm, ive been in the midst of moving house the past few days!

Im interested to hear about that K in WA, Mr Camo [soz, dont know your real name] So far since being interested in the cars ive tallied eight cars, including my own, in wa and none have looked better than woeful. Rust appears to be the number one enemy of the c110 [as it is of many 30 yr old cars], but a marjority of those eight cars were in the final stages of a rust destruction [one car had a visible hole in the drivers door as large as a human head!].

Currently in the Quokka there is an ad in the 'wanted' section calling for c110 coupes in 'any' condition. Perhaps a restoration at hand? I have not seen a coupe in wa yet...

Tom