IGNORED

L.E.D Solutions for dash and other LIGHTS?

Zs-ondabrain

this is the proto of the map light that I made. the pics are'nt that great but give you an idea of the possibility's with led's. it's a perfect fit and no mods are needed to install it. it has 18 pure white led's in it.

The last is of the dome light led's that I made. Its not as bright as it may appear but will be as soon as I can find some one to make a "clear" lense for the dome assembly instead of the stock "white frost" one that we all have. It has 15 pure white led's in it. its a real snug fit and needs to be modified a little more before it's a final product.

Dave.

post-4921-14150794544625_thumb.jpg

post-4921-14150794544964_thumb.jpg

post-4921-14150794545262_thumb.jpg

post-4921-1415079454535_thumb.jpg

Carl,

Me and Will are trying to come up with a few options and also come up with a full compliment to the lighting systems on the early Z's, ie: tail, side, front and interior, including the dash lights. I'm in the middle of unpacking after the big move and I'm a little slow at getting back on the horse.

give us time and we'll come up with some good results, I promise.

Dave.

Ok, I can get back in here now-my 1921 house had an electrical challenge that took out my computers-it is patched, and complete repairs are being scheduled-what did I miss?

Yes, we are working on the led lighting situation! We have both made several prototypes, and are talking over our individual ideas so as not to duplicate work until we have each upgrade is worked out. several lighting solutions are not too far off!

Will

are the light very hard to put together? it's just i am in australia and i dont know what shipping is going to be like trying to get that sort of thing across, and i could probably put the things together myself if there not to difficult to make.

Tom.

The l.e.d. replacements just plug in where the bulbs were. You would just pull out the bulbs and plug in the l.e.d.

Don't you have any ricer shops in your area? They should be able to get these replacement units for you straight away. About the only GOOD thing the ricers have to offer.

cheers,

Dave and I have talked about listing parts, selling kits and selling the whole assembly-we will make it work for everyone if possable-if shipping is too horrible, we could send you a discription of the procedure, and if that doesn't scare you, and parts list-after we get it all sorted out-still a ways to go.

TomoHawk-what we are working on will be 100% rice free, and have the quality of the new cars mentioned earlier-several leds on a stalk just won't do!

Will