Warning: Sutpid tacky car modifications. - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Warning: Sutpid tacky car modifications.

Featured Replies

Hah!! Bastards...why dont i just stick rx3 rotary powerd badges on my 240k...

I know 240K tail-lights should stay on a 240K...

but that looks good on that Celica.. just remove the wing and rear quarter skirts

zen_ra28.jpg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Now that's the first time I've ever seen a wing AND a spoiler!! That car MUST haul azz and need all that downforce to keep it on the ground...........NOT! :stupid:

Vicky

Hey, it's Japan! What do you expect! LOL

The lights I put on ebay are going on a 120Y Coupe. Should definitely be an improvement over the stock lights dont you think?

My first car was a RA28 celica, I thought the original taillights were cool.

But if you've got the time and the money I guess...

Luke

Yeah well you have a choice either rip off an American Muscle car or a Japanese Legend :).

I agree with what someone else said it wouldnt look so bad without all that riff raff everywhere but yeah I like to keep things stock cometically in terms of tail lights. I've seen so many Lancers with those Alteza style lights I can only imagine how hard it will be to find stock ones in 20 years time LOL. Good thing I never plan on restoring one of those pathetic cars :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.