IGNORED

OT-810 2 door on Ebay

sblake01

Glad you received it okay. No, no wiring harness. That engine will make it a real sleeper! If you still need a FSM, there is one right now on eBay. I sent daddz the link but here it is again. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7929896622&category=34229. Better deal than mine was.

Glad you received it okay. No, no wiring harness. That engine will make it a real sleeper! If you still need a FSM, there is one right now on eBay. I sent daddz the link but here it is again. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7929896622&category=34229. Better deal than mine was.

Good find, I was looking on ebay just yesterday and didn't see one. Is it possible to get a couple of pics of your harness, and where it plugs into the engine bay? I'm curious to see if it's at the same place where a Z goes? If so I'm almost certain one from a Z/ZX will work.

Thanks for the lead.

• 1 year later...

I hate to compose this message but 240ztt and I have decided to let this project go and there is a laundry list of stuff that has been done to this car over the past year and a half. If anyone is serious please contact 240ztt or myself and I will be sure to pass on the message. 240ztt has a new toy in addition to the 240ztt and my neverending schedule which is comprised mostly of full time college this poor 810 would end up sitting and that is not fair to the car.

In any case both front fenders have been pulled and one of them was replaced with a new factory Nissan piece sourced from oem-surplus and both were coated with POR-15. The pedal set has already been installed and the car is still very much drivable. A new Nissan center console was also sourced from the same place and it includes a new shift boot. The suspension has been improved upon with a set of Bilstein struts and Quickor springs in the rear and shortened factory springs and Koni's up front. Also being thrown in are a new Nissan battery and an ATK L28E (N42 bottom end and N42 cylinder head) engine with approximately 40k miles on it which was pulled from one of my former 280ZX 2+2's.

I should have a more thorough write up of the car by tomorrow in case anyone is interested.

Rob,

You forgot to mention the OEM Nissan Hood and cowl. The hood which was also POR-15 and all new stainless fender hardware.

We will start a new post in the classifieds in a few days, btw thanks for everything Stephen!!

BTW I have another toy now:

BLKJCK_44445_DSCF0734.JPG