Flaring Guards - Australia & NZ - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Flaring Guards

Featured Replies

With the new wide wheels I've now got the front guards at least will have to be flared. Anyone familiar with the products here?

http://www.fibresports.com.au/Datsun%20Kits.htm

Some better pics would be great, its impossible to tell from the pics provided how much wider the guards are using either flare they offer. Anyone got them on their car?

You don't like the bolt-on flares? How could you not!

I'm with alfadog. Bolt on looks heaps better IMO.

  • Author

Bolt ons would be easier I suppose. Source?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Someone got a set of ZG flares and was going to sell copies. Can't remember who.

Anyone know who, and if he started making copies?

Cool,

If you guys find a source of bolt on Flares, im there!

  • Author

We're waiting for you to find them DE :P

It was a bloke in Victoria I think who had a set, the one with the red 240Z that got hit by a Porka? Or maybe not, he had made big ones that wouldn't suit most.

  • 6 months later...

This car had them at the Z car nationals. hmmm i like em.

post-3604-14150795149867_thumb.jpg

Try Alfa Fibreglass in Melbourne. 03 56788874

They make panels for road and race cars. For the 240Z, I think they have front and rear spoilers, hatches, bonnets, guards, ZG noses and flares.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.