Nissan 35th Anniversay 350Z - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Nissan 35th Anniversay 350Z

Featured Replies

I like the quote inyour signature line. I wonder how many people "don't get it".

(notice what I found interesting about the post)

Agreed, the wheels are quite nice on the 101011110Z. ;)

Love the wheels. Yowch! Any way to make em fit on a 240?

I like the quote inyour signature line. I wonder how many people "don't get it".

(notice what I found interesting about the post)

That one and "I'd give my right arm to be ambidexterous." :classic:

I also concur with the parenthesized part of your post. How can you have a 35th anniversary when five of those years are missing?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Datto-Zed: Sorry for doubting you, but i had to check your 1's and 0's. You were right, sorry for doubting!

I too love the wheels... Very Skyline-ish.

I wish they would go back to some original colors... like Sunset Orange instead of Lemans Sunset Orange. And I too concur, 35th anniverary minus 5.

Nate

Production of the Z continued in other countries. So there should be no absence.

They need 30th Anniversary badges if they're selling this toad in the USA, use them 35th anniversay badges somewhere else.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.