POR-15 on diff. - Page 2 - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

POR-15 on diff.

Featured Replies

I have a great method of shooting por paint inside the doglegs and rockers and any of the cavities that I have found. The ''gun'' was about $7.00 and is a snap to clean . If you are interested send me a PM , Gary

Gary, I'm interested in this. Please tell me more!

TEXASZ , I will send a PM ,I dont want to derail this thread .Gary

TEXASZ , I will send a PM ,I dont want to derail this thread .Gary

That'll be great!! Thank you.

  • Author

Great call on the papertowel method Will! I'll be sure to give that a shot on the next tricky bit I have to deal with.

Cheers,

Rob

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.