Would you pay $3M for this? - Page 2 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Would you pay $3M for this?

Featured Replies

In a museum or a collection, hammer marks and dents may be signifigant, but on the streeet, they're just hammer marks and dents.

I would pay $3 million for that car. It's such a piece of history. I would also restore it to the day it first laid a tire on the track. It would be kept in my private climate controlled garage along with my other "I wish I owned" cars. God I gotta win the lottery :tapemouth

Vicky

Gawd, Just think for a minute what it would be like to drive that baby unabated! Oh, I'm getting faint.......... :love:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.