IGNORED

This Z was stored in a chicken coop since 1987

LOL, that was funny Marc. However, I really think we should kill this thread because no matter how much I disagree with these V8 conversions, it is just my interests and the interests of others. My style is very clear, Japanese. Others are pure stock, some are modified, and others are ultramodified. It is like religion: everyone has different religions, and within those religions individuals view them differently. It is just what is right for different people. It doesn't make any religion bad, they are just different. I hate it when people talk $^!# about others religions, or try to convert them, so why should we do the same. We can show our view through our posts and pictures and let others decide. I really don't want this to get out of hand because some here at CZC (me) and others at HybridZ have taken this issue personally. It is just our opinions, so leave it at that. Let them have v8, rotary, Sr, and other types of powerplants for their Z's. We will do the same. If we all liked the same thing than it would be one boring planet. Don't hate the playa, hate the game. teehee.

Ben

......... It is like religion: everyone has different religions, and within those religions individuals view them differently. It is just what is right for different people. It doesn't make any religion bad, they are just different............ Don't hate the playa, hate the game. teehee.

ALL religions are bad! When taken too seriously. (Ducking for cover now!) ROFL Jihad!