IGNORED

Your opinion on this front air dam (sweet)

dogma420

Too modern looking. Just not period correct for the first gen Z IMO. The few pounds of weight a fibreglass spoiler would add is really not an issue on a street car but that opening in the front makes me think of . . . Honda. (Sorry):(

Well, I'm going to go against the grain here and say I like it. But 160 pounds does seem quite heavy. You'd really have to be careful with that air dam. Could do alot of curb surfing with that one. It is kind of "in your face". Just my .02

Vicky

160 lbs is the shipping weight, not the actual weight of the air dam. that includes all the packaging.

Looks wise... without sideskirts down the sides it doesn't really match up with the rest of the body. Look at picture 2, it looks a full inch or 2 lower than the door sides.... It breaks up the lines of the car. The last pic shows it as well.

I'd find a smaller one.

doesn't do it for me. Every few years someone makes a new part to make early z's look 'modern'. Every few years later they end up on a car on ebay and we all laugh at them and someone has to pull all that crap off and make it look like a Z again.

Whale tails

Turbo mirrors

blacked out chrome

turbine wheels

Shag Carpet

side skirts

ring any bells?

I think this ends up on the same pile.

my 2 cents.

BW