IGNORED

shaved door kit

240zguy

Try this website....

www.autoloc.com

Or do a google.com search for "shaved door kits"

You will not need a realy powerful popper. Z doors are not that heavy. Maybe a 50lb popper will do just fine. I am still doing some research on this. When I get my new door skins, I'm covering up the handle hole right away. Good luck:classic:

• 1 month later...

No, Bro. I'm currently away on business for a while, but I will be back in a couple of months. :tapemouth Can't stand to be away from the car....umm, my wife and kids for so long. :nervous: My wife knows I play a lot. Hopefully I will have some time off to get these puppies done. I will post a step-by-step thread just for it. Cool? Thanks for getting back, though. Good looking out.

there was a thing on a show called Trucks once where they showed how to install a shaved handle kit and it didn't really look all that difficult and it could pretty much be applie to any vehicle.

Hey Phil I saw the same episode and I know they are universal but on there they left the door skin on in the instaling Im pretty sure, and I have a freind who instaled them on his old car and he had to remove the whole door skin on the outside so that was my question.

thanks

t2ul