Glove box replacement? - Page 6 - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Glove box replacement?

Featured Replies

I just found this thread, Mike. I got the three glove boxes and am very impressed. Thanks. You guys really did a super job.

  • 2 weeks later...

Mike: I sent you a PM, I'm interested in purchasing as well.

Mike,

I would like to purchase a glovebox from you IF your still making them. Just let me know the total price with shipping (AZ) and I can send a check right away. I also sent you an email but not sure if it went thru.

thanks

Brant

  • 5 months later...

Mike do you have any left? or will you be making anymore? I would like to buy one from you. Just p.m. me and let me know how much? I can do paypal if you are doing that.

  • 2 weeks later...

I cheated and just bought mine from Motorsports for my 72 240z

  • 1 year later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
Have you tried spraying a graphite spray lubricant into the lock assembly to "unstick" the works? Then use your key (spray it also) and wiggle it about. I have had luck on occasion trying this method.

Wish I had read this twenty minutes ago.....was so mad at my glove box lock that I broke out the drill and terminated the tumbler. I didn't destroy anything else so, maybe I can find a replacement lock somewhere.

My 260 box is plastic so, even after unscrewing the lid in order to try and jam my fat fingers up inside from the bottom, it was no luck. Now that I'm sitting here looking at the graphite tube on the bench, I might as well lube all the other locks for good measure.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.