IGNORED

Many 240Z Parts For Sale!!

texasz

Originally posted by sweet240z

Do you have a rear lower control arm available? If so, how much?

Thank you!

Yes, but not sure about removal. I tried removing some of the lower parts (half shafts) and could not get the bolts to budge. It may be a bit before I attack the suspension again.

Originally posted by v12horse

Do you still have the steel wheels from the parts car? Would they be for sale?

Thanks,

Ben

I do have them but not selling them, I need a way to roll the car around and must hang on to them. Sorry about that.

Originally posted by billramsey2002

Do you have the little black peice that gose in the inside door handle for the drivers side? Thanks.

Are you talking about the black trim piece which covers up the screw holding in the chrome piece behind the door handle? If so then no, I do not have them even on my driver. If you are talking about something else please let me know.

Originally posted by billramsey2002

Ok ill try again. Do you have the drivers side tail light lense?

I just broke mine like a dumby.

No, these were sold months ago. Check eBay, there are always some on ther and for only one side you should be able to find one for about $20.

Originally posted by allknowingbald1

Hey tex I sent you a pm, so I'm just following up....

Yes, I will have to look at that. If it's as "simple" as you explained I'll gladly pull the parts for you. Please give me a couple weeks to do so though as I may be out of town one of the next couple weekends.

Originally posted by dk240z

Is the grill still available? Do you still have any of the door glass left? I'm up here in Denton, so I'm 3 hrs away. Let me know.Thanks

I do still have the grill. There is no glass available from this car. You are welcome to come pick up any parts you wish to buy or I will ship them to you, I'll leave that up to you. Please let me know either way.