"rare Treasure" - Internet Finds - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

"rare Treasure"

Featured Replies

hhhm If this is so I must have blackbeards loot in my garage ARRGG <best pirate sound sorry >

Th treasure is what you use to pay for that junk!

Will

Originally posted by dhoneycutt

okay....I give....where's the treasure?ROFL

In the sellers pocket if anyone spends $30 + shipping on that crap!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Remember what the old saying is.

A Fool and his money are soon parted.

You could also say a fool is born every min. But if you need the parts you do as you must.

Just another one of those guys that when through the junkyard with a magnet! Have you seen his other items? He has an upper and lower 280Z grille advertised as a 240Z-260Z-280Z grille. His bidder IDs are kept private. I guess that's to avoid public embarrasment!ROFL

I have admit I have bought a couple of these so called 'grab bags' just to get one or 2 sundry trim items, that I have not been able to get elsewhere. They have never been more than us$5-$10 though and at that price I feel are worth it.

Nothing in that 'treasure' that is particularly rare as far as I can see but I can't make out some of the smaller items.

just my opinion

Andrew

Originally posted by abas

I have admit I have bought a couple of these so called 'grab bags' just to get one or 2 sundry trim items, that I have not been able to get elsewhere. They have never been more than us$5-$10 though and at that price I feel are worth it.

I'd agree Andrew. It's the $30 price for so few items that seems a rip off. Also as you say....can really identify all the small items as the picture sucks.

I've been tempted by a few grab bags of nuts and bolts and other fastners, but I keep thinking that I can get'em for free at the Pick ' N ' Pull if I wear loose coveralls with deep pockets!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.