IGNORED

"rare Treasure"

seerex

Just another one of those guys that when through the junkyard with a magnet! Have you seen his other items? He has an upper and lower 280Z grille advertised as a 240Z-260Z-280Z grille. His bidder IDs are kept private. I guess that's to avoid public embarrasment!ROFL

I have admit I have bought a couple of these so called 'grab bags' just to get one or 2 sundry trim items, that I have not been able to get elsewhere. They have never been more than us$5-$10 though and at that price I feel are worth it.

Nothing in that 'treasure' that is particularly rare as far as I can see but I can't make out some of the smaller items.

just my opinion

Andrew

Originally posted by abas

I have admit I have bought a couple of these so called 'grab bags' just to get one or 2 sundry trim items, that I have not been able to get elsewhere. They have never been more than us$5-$10 though and at that price I feel are worth it.

I'd agree Andrew. It's the $30 price for so few items that seems a rip off. Also as you say....can really identify all the small items as the picture sucks.

I've been tempted by a few grab bags of nuts and bolts and other fastners, but I keep thinking that I can get'em for free at the Pick ' N ' Pull if I wear loose coveralls with deep pockets!