IGNORED

Body Kits - Where to buy?

SugarFreeGum

Top Gear in townsville i think can source 280z kits. He says he's the biggest body kit dealer in australia, he knows his stuff. Word it that his 240z is the fastest Z in oz. Pretty sure that's the truth too cause i don't just hear it from him.

Warren is the guy who owns the 240z and runs the shop. You can get him on (07)4772 5288 or at www.spoilernet.com.au or at spoilers@spoilernet.com.au (I knew that business card of his would come in handy!)

He's where i'm getting most of my 260z stuff from. Knows a lot, has owned z's since they came out.

Hi MickieB!

Where are you located?

I'm a Townsvillian and deal with Warren quite a bit. He certainly has quite a wealth of knowledge on anything zed.

Re his 240z. Off the top of my head, it runs a L24, bored to 2.5L, with a suck through carby turbo setup. It's making ~450HP (if I remember correctly....that's the ball park anyway) at 1.5bar boost. It's previously run a 11.8 over the 1/4 mile, and has plenty of quick laps at various tracks to its name. Last time I checked it still had the second fastest time at our local track. Don't quote me on those figures above btw....been a while since I saw the specs.

I have a few pics of the car in my gallery if anyone wants to see it.

I've seen 280zx body kits on Australia.

Theres a 280zx at uni that has a bodykit. Its still in grey primer though, but has a front spoiler, side skirts and Flares.

Gonna take a picture of it if I see it this week.

Also there was that hideous yellow one that was for sale (think it was in melbourne). Someone put photos up of it. It was $15K or something ridiculous.

Originally posted by MickieB

Top Gear in townsville i think can source 280z kits. He says he's the biggest body kit dealer in australia, he knows his stuff. Word it that his 240z is the fastest Z in oz. Pretty sure that's the truth too cause i don't just hear it from him.

Warren is the guy who owns the 240z and runs the shop. You can get him on (07)4772 5288 or at www.spoilernet.com.au or at spoilers@spoilernet.com.au (I knew that business card of his would come in handy!)

He's where i'm getting most of my 260z stuff from. Knows a lot, has owned z's since they came out.

Pity their website sucks so badly.

If they has some pictures of what they sold they would sell alot more. If they want an online product catalogue site developed, they shoud send me an email.

Will work for z parts ROFL

Still, he doesn't rely on the website. Trust me if you want to know anything on z's call him.

Datto-Zed - i live in west end, townsville. Buying my 260z this weekend so yeah, just starting off. Been talknig to warren a bit lately, he told me his is the fastest or something. And you, i think that 450hp is about right for his 240z

Gotta say that spoilernet website is shithouse. But don't worry, warren does a roaring trade selling bodykits for all the V6 falcodores, excels and lancers around here.

It's always funny when you walk into his shop, because most of what's in there is old school performance parts. But there's always these young guys and girls in there buying their plastic adenda. Bit of a contrast. :)

MickieB: You have a PM

Originally posted by Gav240z

haha I hear you Mr C. I hear you indeed, BTW have you seen the new format for VicZcar?

I'm pretty proud of it not finished yet just like WA Zcars :)

Hi Gav, looks good, but you really should use tables instead of Div's.