15 Inch Swastikas - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

15 Inch Swastikas

Featured Replies

I have a set of 15X6 Factory Nissan Swastikas that came on the 280 ZX/T :classic: but the PO doesn't have the center caps:( . Does anyone know where I can get a hold of some? I also have a set of Shelby Cal 500s I will be working on:D

Your best bet is probably going to be Ebay... I've seen quite a few center caps on there lately. Unless someone here happens to have a set they don't need.:ermm:

Ebay would be a decnt choice but I believe MSA sells them as new also.

Your best bet, especially since lately Ive been seeing a trend where people will buy stuff from MSA or the like and resell on ebay.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.