IGNORED

wah ur fav. z?!?!

matsun

just wondering wats evryones fav. z car, include the yr. etc. and if you got any links to your fav. pics of this car, post up!!!!

I'm jus doing this out curiosity . . .

i'd definatly go 240z 77

thx!

and does ne1 kno the fastest recorded speed for a 240

P.S. sorry i posted this twice, posted in rong sect.

'72 240Z... Orange w/ Panasports

not sure where I got this pic from but she's exactly my dream car.

Wasn't a 77 a 260 in OZ?

Road and Track recorded 122mph in April of 1970 and to the best of my knowledge no other stock Z recorded a faster top speed until the ZX turbos came out.

Nate

post-2476-14150793568938_thumb.jpg

Here's the site for our Z Car Club. Our members have some very nice cars.

http://suncoastzcarclub.homestead.com

then click ClubCarz, you will see some beautiful Z cars, and my husband Scotts car is there also:love: If you click his car you will find some info on what he's done to the car as far as the engine, suspension, interior, etc.

Click on the members cars to see more pics and info on their wicked nice Z-cars. :classic:

Vicky

For ease of operation, I'll take my 78 280. It can sit for two months and start up like it was just driven yesterday. It's been very reliable in the 7 years I've been the owner. For it's overall coolness I would take the 70 I owned back then. I wish I remembered more about it. (vin, build date, etc.) I was only 19 then. It was one of the first, if not the first, 240s sold by Pomona Valley Datsun. They offered me its full purchase price in trade 2 years later on a 72 240. You think they knew something I didn't back then. Too bad I didn't know then what I know now!

i meant non-stock...

i checked out ur club site.. very nice!... :)

hu here prefers their 240, 260, 280 watevr ur preffered classic Z, wood u rather it looking original or, soughta customized a lot?

personaly i lyk it kept classic.... but lately i've been seeing a lot of soughta re-made 240z... :sleepy:

personally i like the 71 240 the best. as far as stock or mod i want stock engine maby zx 5 speed tho.

but like a spoiler with air dam and maby some louvers. but not to many mods.

but over all the s30 is the best looking z their is no doubt:devious:

im not a zx or a 2x2 guy. but i would take one if i got it at the right price:classic: