Something I've never seen before - Page 3 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Something I've never seen before

Featured Replies

I saw a new kit from Studio 27. A Group C March 87G (Calsonic) Nissan from LeMans 1988. The V6 twin turbo car prior to the GTP Nissans. $150!!! Zowie! I picked up the Fujimi Fairlady Z432 I have been looking for and a Fujimi Fairlady PS30Z 432R. One was $19 and the other was $24, both with engine detail.

i have a 1970 240 diecast from supper street.ill get some pics later. (digis broke) anyway it white with black interior.realy a zweet model. its evan got correct numbers on the gages clock and all. stearing works. all doors,hatch and hood open. its realy cool.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.