IGNORED

70 240z on ebay

2ManyZs

There is a 1970 240 on ebay right now for sale. The guy selling it has had one or two other Z's posted before and all these cars supposedly were given to charity????? I sure wish I was the lucky charity!!

Seriously though the car doesn't look too bad, even though the seller doesn't seem to know a great deal about Z-cars. He says the 70 models were the only ones that had the vents in the hatch, but we all know better. Doesn't look like it would take too much investment to make a decent street car out of this one if all the parts are there. Check it out and you decide.

Well, it seems that I forgot to check and see when the auction ended cause it's gone already.

There is another 70 in San Diego, item no# 1809532115 that hasn't got a bid on it yet. Probably because it looks like it is in pretty rough shape. Bidding starts at $650 and no one has placed a bid. It's vin is in the mid 1600's.

P.s. Everytime I have posted the link it doesn't want to work for some reason so I usually just post the item number.